Marco Ciampa (Tuesday, 13. April 2010)
> On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 07:22:03PM +0200, Ulf-D. Ehlert wrote:
> > I hope this will solve your problems. (Otherwise I'll have to
> > emigrate to Australia too...)
> Don't worked!!!! :-)
> Maybe it could be addedd to the makefile (make poclean or
>  something...)?

What about "make cut-gordian-knot"?  ;-)

Seriously, I think/hope it was just a problem with two different
xml2po versions producing slightly different results.

As long as you don't notice the same problem again I'll assume that
there's no bug; so IMHO it's better if we don't add yet another make

Gimp-docs mailing list