> Owen (Friday, 14. May 2010)
>> Distort filters is correct. (Filters that distort)
>> Distorts is correct for the menu entry. (A number of distort
>> filters)
> Hmm, but what about filters that blur, enhance, combine, map, or
> render?

Interesting question!

Perhaps it should be 'Distort' to conform with the other entries. So
it seems to me that;

Blur is being used as a verb (eg, Select from this list to blur), so
to conform with the others, you are correct, it should be "Distort"




Gimp-docs mailing list

Reply via email to