On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 11:55:31PM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 11:28 +1000, Roman Joost wrote:
> > because the question of a new gimp-help release came up and the last
> > release is quite a few months back, how about preparing for a new
> > release?  According to the changelog a lot has changed, now I'm
> > wondering if there are still a few things missing which contributors
> > want to see in a new release.
> Is the current state in git still targetting GIMP 2.6? Just making
> sure...

It seems not looking at this page:

in particular this is totally wrong (obsolete) text & screenshots

IMHO this should be updated _before_ a release, _or_ it should be
clearly written (README?) that some sections still refers to GIMP older

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow   #364 |
Gimp-docs mailing list