Hi Roman

> IMHO this should be discussed in a new thread, but anyway.

Up to you - but it results from my experience as a new user...

> Perhaps it would be a good idea to split up the documentation into two
> books: the first would be a function reference and the second a more
> helpful tutorial based manual.

Sorry - but I don't understand what you mean by 'function reference'. The
current 'function reference' section isn't - it contains menus, for example,
which are not functions. It may be a language/translation problem...?

What would you include if there was a book called 'function reference'? Would
be different to the existing section (which is misnamed in my view)?

Gimp-docs mailing list