El mar, 26-01-2016 a las 20:40 +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine escribió:
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 7:45 PM, Gez wrote:
> > I think that, as Sven pointed out (from elle's comments), that the
> > padding color is the most important adjustment piece, not
> > necessarily
> > the theme.
> Only if you always have padding as opposed to working on a
> larger-than-viewport image at 100% zoom.

Sure, but:
- You usually inspect your whole image zoomed out, which is likely to
show some padding.
- When you apply primary color grading, you also inspect the image as a
- A neutral, middle gray in the UI won't affect your color perception
adversely for localized manipulation and secondary grading.