From: "Americo Gobbo" <jag.rabi...@gmail.com>
Sent: 5 March 2016 19:07
To: "Jehan" <je...@girinstud.io>
Cc: "gimp-gui-list" <gimp-gui-list@gnome.org>
Subject: Re: [Gimp-gui] Icon Theme - different measure between Legacy and
Color

On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Jehan
<je...@girinstud.io<mailto:je...@girinstud.io>> wrote:
On 2016-03-05 19:40, Americo Gobbo wrote:
Hi
I have noted that the Legacy and Color icon themes have different
measures between them.

Do you mean different sizes? If so, that should not be for the time being,
though we are pondering changing some sizes (like 22px tool icons which is a
strange in-between of commoner 20px or 24px). But right now, they are same.
Do you have specific examples of icons which would be in different sizes?

Or if that was not what you meant, I don't understand what "measures" you tell
about.

Sorry ;-) the sizes.

Color is more great than Legacy, this is normal.

I guess that's a matter of taste. I like the new Color icon colors too. But
maybe they could be considered a little too vivid by some people, I guess. I
have been wondering.
Anyway now there will be for all tastes.

https://goo.gl/6hO165 > Color icon theme
https://goo.gl/Tp1h5P > Legacy icon theme