Hi,

I use Ubuntu 17.10 (Gnome DE) and GIMP 2.9.9 development version.

Under GIMP Color Management in Preferences, 'Image display mode' is set to
"No color management", 'Monitor profile' is set to "None", 'Try to use
system monitor profile' is unchecked, Black point compensation is checked.

The Monitor profile chosen by the system is that of the monitor's make,
'BenQ VZ2350'. I tried searching for that profile to select in GIMP Color
Management but couldn't find any such file in the system.

Thank you.