>just downloaded GIMP for Mac, and when I open it all the text in the
>user interface menu is in numerical fractions.
>
>Does anyone know a solution for this - or has had this problem?
>
>I'd love to try out the program - but can't figure out what's what
>with this issue.

Same happening with my gimp install (2.10) on Mac running 10.14.4 Mojave

Working fine for a week or so then UI screwed up with fractions! Tried to look
in preferences but that's turned into gibberish..

See Screenshot

Hope there's a soltion as I use Gimp for the Later alpha colour to transparency
function that PS sorely lacks

Attachments:
*
https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1159/original/Image_2019-04-28_at_3.04.56_pm.png