Kasim Ahmic <kasim.ah...@gmail.com> writes:

> OK well I finally installed it and I really like it! Although it was laggy
> beyond
> belief. That might be because it was running off of the USB stick. Does
> anyone know if
> the packages on the Partha website will be able to run side by side with GIMP
> 2.6.11?

If it truly is a "PortableApp", you should be able to just drag the
folder from your stick to e.g. your desktop or something. The gimp
executable should be in the "bin" subfolder.

On a related note, I see there's a GIMP 2.7.3 at the original
PortableApps.com site:
http://portableapps.com/apps/graphics_pictures/gimp_portable

Anyone know the difference between the versions?

-Kevin