Hi all, I'm trying to switch from PC to iMac and having all sorts of trouble.
Last night I downloaded a copy of GIMP 2.6 and had it running on my iMac. It
seemed to come with some other application called "X11" which I can still see
in Finder today but can't work out what it does. However I can't find any trace
of GIMP 2.6. Last night it appeared to be on a virtual external drive, from
which I couldn't create a shortcut on the desktop. Today it's vanished. Can
anyone help me out here? Is there some part of the install that I've missed?