On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 5:34 PM, Mark Peng <mark.p...@kupaworld.com> wrote:
> We don't intend to sell it for profit or charge extra for the service of
> installing it.  The goal here is to preinstall it on the system since so
> many of our customers like it and ask us why we don't include it in the
> first place.

IANAL either, but pre-installing should almost certainly be OK, as
long as you direct any requests for the source code to the project
site - IE, if any of your customers ask for the source code, you can
either provide it yourself or a link to the downloads on gimp.org.

In other words: go nuts, install away! ;)  The only thing you're
really forbidden from is making changes to the GIMP program and not
making those changes available to others.

Chris