On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 20:57, Patrick Shanahan <ptilopt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sure you are a terrific person, also, but the name in no worse in it's
> stead than "Dotan".
> Or, for that matter, Patrick/paka

Patrick -> Patricius -> patrician ->Honourable Man
Dotan -> A biblical valley near my home
Gimp - > A flat trimming of silk; A physically disabled person; A
sexual fetishist who likes to be dominated and who dresses in a
leather or rubber body suit with mask, zips, and chains

Names are more than a collection of sounds, they have meanings and
derivatives. Furthermore, they evoke past experience. When I hear the
sounds "pa trik" I think of a volunteer I once met who had a way with
women and once broke a toilet. The name has funny and playful
connotations for me. Likewise, when I hear the sound "gi mp" I am
reminded of this:

Dotan Cohen