On 12/29/2011 05:50 AM, Дзіковський Ваня wrote:
PIMP - The Photoshop-like Image Manipulation Program
That one gets my vote, but only if the acronym can stand for
"Primary Image Manipulation Program."  After all, the title should
be as accurately descriptive as possible.
Fully agree with that. Includes word «Photoshop» in name is big self disrespect
My vote:  leave it alone.
Also agree with you. However rebranding would not prevent.
I should clarify. As I explained off the list, I am not advocating changing the name. I have no problems with it.

It was just a feeble attempt at humor.

-Stefan Maerz