I have been using Gimp for a few years now and have become very dependent
on it for my personal project:

But I aborted a process a few weeks ago by using Task Manager to end the
gimp.exe process. When I restarted my computer, Gimp would not restart. I
unistalled Gimp, removed the local files and then re-installed. But still
no joy.

I have looked all over the interwebs looking for the problem but still
can't find anything wrong.  I have attached the gimp console output when
started in --verbose:

[image: gimp-fail.gif]

My computer is running Windows XP Professional SP3 on an AMD Athlon chip
and 2 Gigs of RAM.

Thanks in advance,