Hello. I am a very new GIMP user. I will use it for preparing images for use as
models for artists paintings. The one thing that I like most about this
application is the ability to print a grid on the output image (rather than
just providing a screen grid). However. Is there any chance that instead of
having to work out the 'pixel distances between grid lines', I could just input
the number of grid lines I would like and let the software do the calculations
for me? I found the layout a bit strange at first, but I will get used to it.

Thank you

autolisp (via gimpusers.com)