On 01/27/2012 10:57 AM, Winter_m wrote:
>> Hi everyboady,
>> I have a problem with the LZW compression of Gimp.
>> I can't view LZW compressed TIFF files with my IDM Desktop 4.0.3. But if I
>> compress the LZW Tiff with Photoshop it works. I've noticed that some
>> propertys are missing in the Gimp compressed file. For this I have made some
>> relatively screenshots.
>
> Thank for your Service so I see how your support works 29 days without any
> answer is verry low

I'm afraid this is a user forum, not a commercial help desk.  If
anyone here had access to an instance of IBM FileNet Image Services
or FileNet Image Manager to try and replicate the problem, we might
have been able to help.  Unfortunately the problem you have
encountered is a question of how - or whether - closed source
proprietary software displays image files.

I would suggest contacting IBM product support.  They are being paid
to assure that you have timely and effective access to the data
files you need.

:o)

Steve