From: adrianbrisl...@hotmail.com
To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:49:06 -0700
Subject: [Gimp-user] .GIF timing issue

To gimp-user list recipients,
I've run into a problem where I cant edit the delay between frames for my .GIF
file. Im looking to set it it 41ms for each frame, which Ive done when prompted
as I save my file, but the playback speed seems to stay at 100ms delay when I
open the finished .GIF.
Is it possible Gimp has trouble applying the delay to a high amount of frames?
Im used alot of layers, 280 to be exact. The images/layers are from a video I
previously converted to PNGs.
Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Adrian Brisland.