Hi How does anybody know how I extract a reasonably dark image from its

Below are two identical images with white background.

But the preset colour of my vistaprint business card is light blue.

So I just want to paste the image from the links below onto a light blue
business card if that is possible.

This is almost 100% what I want:

but for some reason the resolution from this home made job comes out terrible
at Vista Print so I have to do the card writing on their site and give them a
better resolution image which the one in the first two links is.

Thanks in advance.

GimpDummy (via gimpusers.com)