I am a newbie with the Gimp. I am desperately trying to learn how to use it.
Are there any learners videos out there for beginners?

Thank you All

Glenda Wright

From: snoopys...@free.fr
To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 20:59:01 +0100
Subject: [Gimp-user] installation of help file in 2.6.12 - 64 bits

Hi,

Changing the installation destination file of gimp-help-2-2.6.0-fr-setup.exe
makes it to install properly in

program files\GIMP 2\share\gimp\2.0\help

When launching 2.6.12 - 64 bits (installed with unstable installer), the
local help file is recognised as installed. However when clicking on aide
(help)-> aide you open the help windows with an error (as joined copy).
translation seems to say :"error at the opening of  file : invalid
argument"
Is there a way to change a setting to make it working

Thanks

Paul