Here is the problem: when I'm editing font size for example, or any
other value that involves changing value in the field that captures
keyboard focus, I cannot use regular GIMP hotkeys (like switching
between tools). Is there any way to remove focus from that element to
make hotkeys working again?

Currently I have to press Tab key to move keyboard focus to another
element (like checkbox) where I can use hotkeys. But it doesn't work
when next element is a textbox too or spinbox.

It would be great to remove keyboard focus from the element on Esc
keypress for example.

Sergei Stolyarov