I have not downloaded GIMP yet but would like to. I am interested in creating
different moving images
with different things and just need to know something that I have been not able
to find. when i create a set of
files and want to show them in other platforms like a forum, then I need the
url to it.
Where does the url come from? I am not looking for the code to paces in a open
editor that has a full functioning html editor, but still need the code for
future. I need the url to the images to place in a forum. All images needs to
have a url where they are hosted from. Does GIMP provide this?
If not, how does that work?