Greetings to all of You,
Who can help me with this problem ? I want to enlarge a small photograph with
the zoomtool.And when I try to save it on the desired percentage of 100% or so
it returns back to it's original size ;After I have saved it as a new copy
(image) with a new name.I have tried all the possibilities to save it within
the larger size. Even by printer. Everything was in vain.But once it is
transferred to the documents files it goes back to the original size.Who can
help me to solve this issue ?
 Regards,          Ronny