Hi!

I've just tried the RC1 and so far I'm loving the new brush engine.

I've got a little question though. What's the fastest way to change the brush
size with a tablet? The [ and ] hotkeys work, but they change the brush size
one pixel at a time which means that when you're working at print resolutions,
it can take even 30 seconds just to change your brush size to what you want.
There's a "Set brush size" command listed in the keyboard shortcut menu, but
binding it to a key and using it doesn't seem to do anything. Using the slider
hidden in the tool options menu is always an option, but it breaks the flow of
painting.

/me dreams of a Blender-style brush size changer, or a ZBrush or Sculptris
style handy popup essentials menu.

--
MadMinstrel (via gimpusers.com)