On 05/02/2012 10:03 PM, Paul Read wrote:

I love the new way  much much more logical and easier and effective to use

Could you elaborate on /why/ it is more logical and easier and effective to use? What use cases do you perform on a regular basis which are improved by the new interface?

I'm asking because I truly don't understand. I'm sure there must be some reason why the developers felt the interface changes would make sense to some users, but I just don't get it. Can you help me understand what's better now?