>On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Francois wrote:

>> I would like to know who introduced this new "feature":

>Just read the release notes :)

>> to my mind, it must be an infiltrated saboteur from Adobe.

>No, actually it's an alien conspiracy. First they sent us a death
>threat, but we called it dubstep and started dancing to it. So they
>tried a more intricate approach.

>Alexandre Prokoudine
>http://libregraphicsworld.org

No. Reading your notes is not agreeing to them. This is always your answer,
Alexandre: read the Holy Scripture I have just written, and if you don't agree,
it means you didn't understand.
This is your unvarying attitude, Alexandre: I wrote it => this is truth. Your
constant error is you think that reasoning is truth.

--
Francois (via gimpusers.com)