On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Francois wrote:

> No. Reading your notes is not agreeing to them. This is always your answer,
> Alexandre: read the Holy Scripture I have just written, and if you don't
> agree,
> it means you didn't understand.
> This is your unvarying attitude, Alexandre: I wrote it => this is truth. Your
> constant error is you think that reasoning is truth.

Dear Francois, let's get back to this discussion when you calmed down
and stopped punching the air.

There is no single truth, but there is what we think is our way of
doing things, and we follow it. It could be wrong for you, but it's
right for us. Whether you stick with us or whether you depart is
entirely up to you.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org