Here it is:

It is just a temporary thing for those like me that can't wait. I really
like how it works though. The compressed file contains GIMP together with a
x-input-enabled gtk version, and a local python with old-fashion pygtk and
that sort of thing.

I would like to upload it to, but I haven't found a way of
lowering its size under 50 megabytes , and I don't really like the idea of
stripping more things. BTW if anybody is interested in a version with
headers and everything let me know.

Comments are welcome.

I got my first real six-string/Bought it at the five-and-dime/Played it
till my fingers bled/Was the summer of '69