Hi, All
I just downloaded v2.8, installed it (Windows 7 Pro, 3g RAM, dual 1.66g cores,
120 G HD) and as I expected, it didn't work. I got the same results when I
tried the various versions of 2.7. The installation seemed to go fine ut when I
started it I got message after message about missing dlls, most of which were
in the folder already. I went and downloaded the few that were actually missing
and tried again with the same results.
I've used Gimp since the very early days and am not a noob with computers so
I'm wondering if this is a common problem and I need something that I don't
have.
BTW, one shout: Hi, Lyle, if you're still around.

--
gms9810 (via gimpusers.com)