I have a Kodak Easyshare C310 with an external card from which I have lots
of pictures shot over the years. When I attach the card to a card reader on
my laptop, I am unable to read the image files, although the Windows 7 on my
laptop confirms that the files are about 700mb. What do I do to read the
image files? I am out of my depth already, after installing gimp and
photoshop creative suit and other gaming programs, I cannot still read those
files. Please, help wanted.