Hello,

I am interested in placing a text link on your page:
http://www.gimp.org/mail_lists.html

The link would point to a page on a website that is relevant to your page and
may be useful to your site visitors. Please note that the link must NOT be a
site wide link but should be a single page link.

It would be great if the link could be inside a sentence or two that could be
written into the content so that it reads well (it won't be overly promotional
or lengthy).  It could also be a sentence that already exists on the page. I am
happy to reimburse you for your time and effort in placing the link live for 1
year.  I am hoping that it would not have a no follow tag and
advertisement/sponsor labels.

Hoping for your positive response.

Best Regards!

Jamie Collins | Premium Media Marketer| p +1 619 573 6848
Premium Link Ads | Win-win link solutions
http://www.premiumlinkadvertising.com <hr /> <a