2012/5/16 Gwenouille <for...@gimpusers.com>:
>>It should work, provided there is at least one box checked in the
>>Wheel column of the mapping matrix of your current paint dynamics.
> Well, there is one, I've created a custom dynamic with pressure mapped to the
> wheel.
> But in the "Input peripherals" dialog, there is no number mapped to the wheel.
> There is 1 for X, 2 for Y, 3 for pressure, 4 for Xtilt, 5 for Ytilt but
> nothing for wheel.
> And i can't just change that to something else.

I don't think you need anything there. But are we speaking about the
same thing? In Image: Edit -> Input Devices there are Axes and Keys.
Axes is used for setting the answer curve of the pressure. Keys is not
used at all. But that's with GNU/Linux.

> I am using the latest wacom drivers.
> Do you think it is a wacom or a Gimp bug ?

Linking Wheel to Pressure may be difficult to test. Here is a sketch
using the Wacom Paint Brush, with Wheel linked to Angle and a round
hard brush with Aspect Ratio set to 10.

Olivier Lecarme