On Wed, 16 May 2012 19:31:01 +1000, kevin wrote:

> I've
subscribed to this list for a while and have found it extremely
informative. Unfortunately threads like this are taken the fun out of
> I'm taking a break for a while in the hope that things will
settle down once 2.8 has been "in the wild" for a month or three.
That does not mean that I'll stop using GIMP - far from it. And whilst I
do not like the new Export philosophy, I'm pragmatic enough to now that
I'll just have to get used to it because no amount of bitching in this
forum, or any other, it is going to change a thing.
> Adieu.

my feeling also. Not leaving the list, but i´ve been deleting mail just
by looking at the subject.