On 05/22/2012 09:08 PM, rut...@gmail.com wrote:
Is it possible to set the blending mode or the opacity settings for multiple layers all at once? Ideally I'd like to select multiple layers and change the settings for all of them at once, but I can't seem to figure out a way to do this, so I think it doesn't exist?

Is this something other people would like to be able to do?

I have a script that takes a stack of layers, and interleaves it with another stack of layers (or with a single layer duplicated enough times), while applying the same mode & opacity to all layers from one of the two stacks (mostly mean to merge something in an animation). See "interleave-layers" here: http://gimp-tools.sourceforge.net/tools.shtml