2012/5/31 strong <for...@gimpusers.com>

> >2012/5/30 strong <for...@gimpusers.com>
> >>
> >> Hi, i want to ask, i have GIMP 2.8 version. After download, its normal.
> >> But, yesterday the interface its changed to 'old windows theme' style.
> >>
> >> Old:
> >> [url=http://postimage.org/image/safioli9d/][img]http://s16.postimage.org/safioli9d/gimpold.jpg[/img][/url]
>
> >This URL is unusable as is, and when I get an image, it's so small to
> >be unreadable.
>
> sorry, this is: http://s17.postimage.org/7yh5p4ga7/gimpold.jpg
>
> >> Common:
> >> http://0.tqn.com/d/graphicssoft/1/0/z/L/5/Gimp-fullss.png
>
> >This is an image of GIMP 2.6.
> >--
> >Olivier Lecarme
>
> Yes, but i mean the button, see my screenshot, how i change it?

Still don't understand what you mean. The image called Gimp-fullss
shows three windows of GIMP 2.6. The image called gimpold shows three
windows of GIMP 2.8, taken at a different time since you cannot see
the initial flash image and the other two images at the same time. The
yellow painting only shows normal features. What do you expect instead
of that?
--
Olivier Lecarme