>>>Still don't understand what you mean. The image called Gimp-fullss
>>>shows three windows of GIMP 2.6. The image called gimpold shows three
>>>windows of GIMP 2.8, taken at a different time since you cannot see
>>>the initial flash image and the other two images at the same time. The
>>>yellow painting only shows normal features. What do you expect instead
>>>of that?
>>>Olivier Lecarme
>> Here is the win7 them i mean:
>> http://s15.postimage.org/78ljxsjd7/gimpnew.jpg
>> compare to the old one, truely this is on win7 too:
>> http://s17.postimage.org/7yh5p4ga7/gimpold.jpg
>> do you understand?, just about the interface to use GIMP

>What you call gimpnew is GIMP 2.6. What you call gimpold is GIMP 2.8.
>The fact that you are working with Windows is irrelevant. Do you want
>to use GIMP 2.,6 or 2.8?

they are GIMP 2.8 for the example,
new is not the version, but the theme that in the yellow circle.
see this: http://s17.postimage.org/fe8nt3gj3/gimpold.jpg
Red is the old style theme, Pink is the Modern/New/Win7 Style theme

usually the interface button is modern style (pink), but now is like red,

strong (via gimpusers.com)