I'm seeking recommendations of GIMP brushes to use in making maps. I'm more interested in roadmap style, with different styles of lines to represent different characteristics of highways, crosshatched lines to represent railroads, etc. I'm less interested (at the moment, anyway) in texture brushes one might use on other styles of maps, e.g., stylized mountains, trees to represent forests, etc.

I'd think these would be common, and simple to find, but at this point this does not seem to be the case.