Hello,

I´ve encountered the following problem in Gimp 2.8.0 - any suggestions?

When I am going to export an image file as pdf, I do get two error messages
in one message window:
Portable-Document-Format-Meldung
Ein Fehler trat beim Erstellen der PDF-Datei auf:
error while writing to output stream
Stellen Sie sicher, dass der Dateiname gültig ist und für den gewählten Ort
Schreibrechte vorhanden sind!

Translated:
Portable-Document-Format-Message
an error occurred during export of the pdf file:
error while writing to output stream
Make shure the file name is valid and the chosen location for export is not
write-protected

I´ve checked both, file name and write-protection of the destination folder,
they are ok

Second error message:

Gimp-Meldung
»C:\Users\Klaus Gölker\Desktop\pdf-error.pdf« konnte nicht gespeichert
werden:
Das Plugin Portable-Document-Format konnte das Bild nicht speichern

Translated:
Gimp-Message
<path/file> could not be saved.
The plug-in Portable-Document-Format was not able to save the image

I´ve tried several times, always with the same result. I´ve also changed the
file-save-pdf.exe and copied the one from 2.7.4 to my plug-ins directory,
but still I´ve got the same error messages

And another question: In one of the developer releases 2.7.X there was an
entry in menu File > Create > Create multipage pdf. This entry is missing,
whereas I did a full installation (custom - all checked)

My system: Computer:
OS                            Windows 7 Ultimate Media Center Edition
OS Service Pack        Service Pack 1
DirectX                       4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
Motherboard:
CPU Typ                    AMD Athlon FX X2, 2x2700 MHz
Motherboard Name      Asus M2V
Motherboard RAM       3072 MB
BIOS Typ                    AMI (09/07/06)
Display:
Grafics adapter            GeForce 210 PCi e

Thank you in advance for answers and suggestions

Klaus Goelker

Klaus Gölker
Stolzingstr. 21
81927 München