> Von: "Sybren A. Stüvel" <syb...@stuvel.eu>

> I'm using Gimp 2.8.0 on Windows 7 64-bit. My Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch
> tablet is recognised by Gimp, but doesn't work properly. It acts like a
> normal mouse, rather than giving me pressure sensitivity.

See http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9787 - Wacom suggest that you use
their configuration application to remove tablet settings.
No idea if GIMP (or rather GTK+) should be able to pick up the tablet
regardless of their existence, or if these settings prevent it from doing so.

According to report we got, this has worked for some people.

HTH,
Michael