When I export a Web JPG from GIMP and it offers me a sliding Quality bar
that goes 0 - 100. I want to know if that's an equivalent to the similar
JPG quality setting in Photoshop? The reason I'm asking is that my research
on Photoshop indicated that JPG output quality settings above 75 were
"theoretical." In other words, there might be measurable improvements in
JPG quality past 75, but they will be imperceptible by the human eye. Does
anyone know if the Quality settings are basically the same in both pieces
of software?

Keith