>>>http://docs.gimp.org/2.8/en/gimp-tutorial-quickie-flip.html
>>
>>>Alexandre Prokoudine
>>>http://libregraphicsworld.org
>>
>> Yes, That's what I was looking for.
>>
>> Also, I was wondering if there was a way to rotate the image around the
>> z-axis? It doesn't look like it, but I might as well ask anyway.

>Maybe you can use gimp filters->gmic -> rendering -> 3d-extrusion

>g'mic is a separate plugin.

>> PS: David: Yes, I wanted to flip it about a vertical line. Thanks for
>> responding.
>>
>> --
>> stephen (via gimpusers.com)

Thanks, David.

But there is a problem.  When I tried to run the gmic program from
gmic_gimp_win64.zip, a dialog box popped up with a libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll not
found error.  It seems like its caused an issue with old plug-ins that are
trying to look for gimp in the 32bit directory.  See
http://registry.gimp.org/node/26260#comment-14795.  I realize the link is not
for gmic, but I believe its related to the problem.

--
stephen (via gimpusers.com)