On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 6:01 AM, Olivier <oleca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> About this point, please refer to the hundreds of mails already
> exchanged about the matter, and please really try the new behavior,
> without assuming bad thinking from the developers.

I read all the emails about this. And I've been trying... I've spent
weeks trying to get used to this new way of doing things. And yet
every single day, I get nailed by it yet again. And every time I do, I
scream out loud in frustration. It's the single-most aggravating new
"feature" of Gimp. I despise it to no end. That one feature is almost
enough to make me want to downgrade to Gimp 2.6, just as many others
have done. A few more screams, and I just might.

--
Frank Gore
THE place to talk photography!