I just installed my wacom bamboo pen and touch CTH-470, and, like many people,
pen pressure sensitivity isn't working. I installed the driver for the tablet
and it's all ready to go, but when I go to Gimp 2.8 and try to configure the
tablet in the "input devices" section, I see "core pointer" in black, and then
"Tablet Port:HID, Dim 5500x4000..." and it goes on. Now, I'm quite certain that
that is my tablet, but I'm seeing people say they have the bamboo pen and
bamboo eraser present but greyed out.

I'm panicking a little, can anyone help?

Daeaye (via gimpusers.com)