 A unique non-technical GIMP
     2.8 review
 A Call for Content for Issue
     #2 & #3
 And we wrapped all of this in
     a professional, yet cool looking layout magazine design where any artist
     would feel comfortable presenting their works within, and we are
     attracting some outstanding artists and photographers who are all
     exclusive to GIMP.

We are quite pleased with how this issue turned out and
we look forward to publishing on a quarterly basis.  Issue #1 is exactly
50 pages using a traditional 8.125" x 10.75" magazine style layout
that is best viewed using facing page mode.  We will be releasing a
standard screen resolution PDF, an elegant PDF viewing experience through
www.issuu.com/GIMPMagazine and we also have an ePub version already in the
works.  All of this will be accessible from our brand new website

We will be posting some magazine previews during the
month of August on Google+
(https://plus.google.com/u/0/116869971719072318131/posts ) and Twitter
(www.twitter.com/GIMPMagazine ) and our website.

It would be amazing if you could help spread the word.
On our website is our logo and launch graphic if you want to include it in a
tweet, a
blog post entry, Googl+ post, or simply forward this to people who would be

 We are also planning a launch party for those interested.  Details to follow.

Steve Czajka (http://steveczajka.posterous.com)

Managing EditorGIMP Magazine

You should check out my blog at www.steveczajka.posterous.com or follow me on
twitter at http://twitter.com/steveczajka