---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: shyam megha <shyamngui...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Subject: Fwd: [Gimp-user] GIMP Customization
To: roma.kum...@rolta.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: shyam megha <shyamngui...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP Customization
To: Michael Schumacher <schum...@gmx.de>

Firstly thank you very much for the reply.

*Final result :* What I intend to do is image interpretation for
intelligence and refining the particulars of the image with tools like
Sharpening, Color change(Contrast), Hue saturatiuon and finally get a
WYSIWYG ICC matching profile as per the printer.I would add few annotations
and use few symbols here and there.

1. To reduce the plugins which the exact directory and the file which i
should edit.

My directory structure is given below for your reference.

C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\ bin
C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\ etc
C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\ lib
C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\ libexec