On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:08 AM, Misty Day wrote:

> Is there a way to take a flattened image and reverse that so you can
> manipulate the layers?

You mean, an already saved image? No.

Of course, if you mean undoing flattening while the project is still
open, it's perfectly doable via Undo History dialog..

>  Photoshop allows it.

I very much doubt that.

Alexandre Prokoudine
gimp-user-list mailing list

Reply via email to