Aditia,
Very interesting.
So you're saying they already use blender for movie effects?
In production anywhere?
Can you give an example of movies that have used such effects?
Are you keeping a blog or screen shots of your process?
Can we see it when you're done?
Thanks a lot, and sorry for all the questions...
Dan Smith
Houston