On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 3:24 PM, maderios wrote:

> 2)I'm not complaining about Gimp, Gimp is a very good software. I'm just
> saying the new Gimp-2.8 behavior (concerning save and save as ) is an error.
> This error takes away Gimp-2.8 of the world of the professionals.

Except professionals tend to like this change, but yeah, what do we know? :)

> It's always the professionals who pull tools upward and not amateurs...
> Example : Ph$$op was created for professional photographers and with
> professional photographers.

Um, no. It wasn't :)

http://photoshopnews.com/feature-stories/photoshop-profile-thomas-john-knoll-10/

Now, what happened later is a whole different story.

> PS: sorry for my bad english, I'm french

No need to be sorry about that. Your English is fine.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org