No, actually -- I sent a flattened GIMP image to a friend with photoshop and he 
floored me by being able to separate the layers and manipulate them anyway.  I 
have some flattened images I would like to do that with and am wondering if it 
is possible in GIMP.  It would save me a lot of time.
gimp-user-list mailing list

Reply via email to