Dear Akkana Peck:
Thanks for your plug-in, It's really useful !
After testing it I found this plug-in will not export the background layer
The procedures to reproduce this problem are:
(1) File > New > Create a New Image (default backgound color is white)
(2) Layers > New Layer (choose "Transparency")
(3) Drawing any thing on the new transparent layer with Paintbrush tool
(4) File > Save/Export Clean
(5) Type a name "test.jpg" and "Save" it
(6) Open the "test.jpg" with any image viewer, you will see it had a black
ground, not the white background.
Besides, how do I setup the exported jpg quality? The defualt jpeg output
quality of Save/Export Clean seems very low.
Thanks a lot~
gimp-user-list mailing list