On 12-08-19 02:59 PM, N Q Suzumeh wrote:
I want to scale down a set of 125 images. Is there another way to do this other 
than one at a time?  Prue's Doux

Check out ImageMagick. I seem to remember I used it once before to do a bulk modify. Look at convert or mogrify.



http://www.ve3syb.ca/           |"Nerds make the shiny things that distract
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172      | the mouth-breathers, and that's why we're
                                | powerful!"
#include <disclaimer/favourite> |             --Chris Hardwick
gimp-user-list mailing list

Reply via email to